Monday, August 11, 2008

My Magic Shoes- MBT

                                  MBT Women's Sport 2 Walking Shoe


These are my new magic shoes. They were recommended by my Physical Therapist and Podiatrist. I was a little skeptical at first but with the first step I was a believer! The basically make you walk correctly and help you strengthen your core muscles and other muscle groups in your body. It feels like you are walking on wet sand at a beach. So comfortable it is unbelievable. Best of all it helped ease my back pain. For months I have felt that I could not walk due to back, hip and leg pain. Today I went for a walk in my Magic Shoes and it felt really good.

If you want more information on the shoes, check out their website: swissmasaius

Be forewarned.....They are EXPENSIVE. But I looked at it as an investment in me and my overall health.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Every step you take in the MBT shoes helps tone and trim your legs while reducing strain on your feet, knees and back.

Developed with extensive research, these MBT shoes are not your normal kind of shoe. They are a completely new concept...the first ever physiological footwear. Essentially, they activate your body's support and postural muscles. Which means that your muscles will work more, you will have less strain on your joints, and you will feel better.

Natural rolling movement of the foot for even weight distribution can be found with the TPUTPU is a plastic material that gives support through the midfoot or medial side of a running shoe. Shanks are stiff support platforms buried beneath the cushion of the midsole. and glass fiber shank which adds firmness to the sole construction. A durable rubber outsole offers lightweight support with good traction. The MBT shoes feature a PU midsole with pivot that is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus.


Here are some more styles:

MBT Women's Sport 2 Walking Shoe,Grey,38 1/3 EU (US Women's 8 M)  MBT Women's MWalk Sneaker,Black,37 2/3 EU (US Women's 7.5 M)  MBT Women's Lami Sneaker,Red,38 1/3 EU (US Women's 8 M)  MBT Women's Lami Casual Sport Mary Jane,Caviar Black,39 2/3 EU (US Women's 9 M)  MBT Men's Chapa Trail Shoe,Navy,44 1/3 EU (US Men's 10.5 M) MBT Shoes M-Walk Silver Sport - Womens MBT Women's Sport Walking Shoe,Black,37 2/3 EU (US Women's 7.5 M)MBT Women's Kisumu Sandal,Chocolate,35 2/3 EU (US Women's 6 M)  MBT CHAPA LADIES TRAIL SHOES CHILI 37 7  MBT Women's Habari Shoe,Black,38 1/3 M EU/ 8 B(M)MBT Men's Tembea Casual Shoe,Mink,44 1/3 EU (US Men's 10.5 M)MBT Women's Baridi Shoe,Silver,37 2/3 M EU/ 7.5 B(M)MBT Men's Tariki Lace Up,Walnut,47 EU (US Men's 12.5 M) MBT Shoes - M Walk Orange - Womens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like just what you needed!!

Anonymous said...

I love my MBT shoes..! I got them from Naturalizer.