Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bowman & Landes Shopping Trip

This is my shopping haul from Bowman and Landes. I noticed they were having a 20% Sale so I stopped by. I was pleasantly surprised to find the 20% Sale was on ALL retail stock!

So I loaded up on some good looking Steaks, Turkey Breast, Turkey Sausage, Turkey Patties, Stuffed Turkey Breasts, Gourmet Turkey Burgers, Amish Butter, Pickled Beets, Amish Egg Noodles and a Navy Bean Soup Mix.

All of it is locally grown, raised or produced by local Farms, Farmers or Companies.

Can you believe I got all this for less than $50.00!!

If you would like more information on Bowman and Landes, please visit their website:http://www.bowmanlandes.com/

Bowman and Landes
6490 E. Ross Road
New Carlisle, Ohio 45344
937.845.9466

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi Carolyn, my you did great! I often shop a the Piggly Wiggly and get great buys on meats. As a matter of fact that's where I do all of my meat shopping. Deb