Friday, August 22, 2008

To Water or Not?

The Dog Days of Summer are upon us. We have officially entered a drought stage with no rain in sight.

My dilemma is this..... to water or not? I entered the spring and summer saying that I would not water because it is just a waste of water. I would just let Mother Nature take care of it. We would save so much money on the water bill if we didn't water!

But now the flowers are looking a little dry and the lawn is about dead. I want the yard to look pretty but is it worth it??

Should I water or not? What are your thoughts or feelings on the subject?

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Carolyn, yes! water if the lawn is about dead. Water in the morning before the sun come up. I won't take that much, you'll be surprised what a little will do. Deb

Rue said...

Hi Carolyn :)

Yes! Water!! It may cost a little more, but it raises the value of your property and the ones around you :)

rue