Monday, August 4, 2008

The Mattress Tester

While I was gone, Matt decided to do some organizing of our Emergency/ Survival Supplies in the Basement. He wanted to test our air mattress to see if was still good and held the air.
Thanks to Mandy we know that the Mattress works just fine...........

Mandy demonstrating proper mattress testing


Thinking of what to say on the report


Still testing........


When Mandy determined it was OK, She invited Molly to join her.

Too Cute!

Thanks Mandy!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Carolyn, that is hilarious! Deb

Mrs. K's Lemonade Stand said...

LOL! I love it!

Rue said...

That is soooo cute Carolyn! I'm glad it passed the test ;)

rue

Shelley said...

I can tell that your beautiful pups enjoyed being the testers!

Susie Q said...

It passed with flying colors!!
I love those sweet faces!

Love,
Sue