Thursday, September 23, 2010

I am pleased to announce that I am a distributor for bHIP Global

I am pleased to announce that I am a distributor for bHIP Global.

Image



bHIP Energy Drink is:

*A new breed of 'healthy' energy delivered 'naturally' without the harmful effects of artificial caffeine, stimulants, or by-products.

*is an all natural formula made of fruit extract, vitamins and minerals that feed the body at a cellular level. bHIP Energy blend works faster, lasts longer and is healthier for you than all those popular Energy Drinks.


So what's in bHIP?
Fiber: 1 gram
Vitamin C 300 mg
Niacin 40 mg
Vitamin B6 20 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 120 mcg
Sodium 10 mg
Amino Acids
Malic Acid
Guarana
Green Tea Leaf Extract...............All in a 24 Calorie Drink!


This was my experience with bHIP:

I was expecting the super sweet taste like the other energy drinks I have tried. It was not like that at all. It was fruity and just a little sweet. Just they way I like it. I don't like to be hit over the head with flavor and sweetness in my drinks.

bHIP Energy tastes like it is good for you!

It gave me lots of energy for HOURS with no crazy jittery feeling and no sugar crash afterwards. It also worked as an appetite suppressant for me too. With bHIP Energy, food was the furthest from my mind and I had a ton of energy to boot. And with bHIP Energy, I am doing something good for my body, not just getting jacked on sugar and/or caffeine.


You can learn more about the bHIP Product Line or place an order at:

www.bhipglobal.com/cbarber

No comments: