Saturday, October 25, 2008

Product Review


                                 Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer SPF 15 1.7oz


Last week I noticed that I needed moisturizer for my face. I was also looking for a change in my makeup routine as I am getting ready to return to the work force. I wanted something quick, easy and lasting. That is when I came across this great product from Olay.

Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer plus Touch of Foundation

I love the 7 in 1 benefits and the touch of foundation is just the perfect amount. It evens out my skin tone without the mask-y look of foundation. I have noticed a general improvement in my skin since using the product too. Even Hubs noticed! He told me my skin looked pretty.

Here is more information on the Product:

Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer plus Touch of Foundation

Why is Total Effects plus Touch of Foundation right for you?For those looking to smooth away the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone without looking too made-up.

Total Effects 7 Anti-Aging Therapies:
~Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
~Nourishing Moisturization: For a radiant, healthy glow
~Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance
~Brightening: Improves skin surface dullness
~Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
~Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores
~Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin's surface


The result?
Visibly younger-looking, even-toned skin you may not want to cover with makeup.

How does it work?
This daily facial moisturizer combines the benefits of 7 anti-aging therapies PLUS a touch of sheer foundation to delicately even out skin's tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Try it!! I hope you like it as much as I do!


Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer SPF 15 1.7oz

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer SPF 15 1.7oz

No comments: