Saturday, October 11, 2008

Meet Hubs


I got this list from Susie at http://rabbitruncottage.blogspot.com

I thought it would be fun for you to learn more about Hubs:


1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
The Military Channel, The Discovery Channel, The History Channel or Sci Fi Channel

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Thousand Island

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Sweet Potatoes. Vegetables in general and he has got a weird thing about food texture too.....

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Iced Tea or maybe the occasional Beer

5. Where did he go to high school?
Vandalia Butler

6. What size shoe does he wear?
12

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Guns, Guns and more Guns and any thing to do with Guns

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Bologna, American Cheese and Tomato Slice

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Chips and Salsa

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Life Cereal topped with Honey

11. What would he never wear?
I don't think he would ever wear any type of costume

12. What is his favorite sports team?
The Detroit Tigers

13. Who will he vote for?
The Republican

14. Who is his best friend?
Bob
* It is my sneaking suspicion that he likes Bob more than he likes me!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Worry so much about thinks I cannot control

16. How many states has he lived in?
Ohio and Texas

17. What is his heritage?
Irish and German

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Yellow Cake with Chocolate Icing. Has to be served COLD. Straight from the Frig.

19. Did he play sports in high school?
Baseball and Wrestling

20. What could he spend hours doing?

Playing with Guns, Shooting Guns. Looking at Guns, Talking about Guns. Guns, Guns and more Guns.

Talking to Bob

4 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

first?
I loved this idea. I may have to do it myself!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ, The Purple Diva said...

This was a great post about your hubby. I'm guessing he likes guns!

Susie Q said...

I forgot to list sweet potatoes...Bill will NOT eat 'em. Will eat any other veggie but no SP. I love them, he shudders when he sees them! : )

I am betting that he like you a while lot more than Bob...: )
No offense Bob!

Love,
Sue