Tuesday, June 3, 2008

iPod

iPod. The little wonder by Apple. I wonder how much money they have made with the iPods because it would seem EVERYONE has one.


Here's a sampling of my Playlist:

Thank you
Ironic
Uninvited
You oughta know all by Alanis Morrisette
Like you'll never see me
No One by Alicia Keys
Rehab
You know that I'm no good by Amy Winehouse
Love Shack by the B 52's
Do Me by Bell Biv Devoe
Humpin' around by Bobby Brown
The Boy is Mine by Brandy
Go rest high on that mountain by Vince Gill
Not ready to make nice by The Dixie Chicks
No Ordinary Love by Sade
King of Pain
Don't stand so close to me by The Police
Buttons by The Pussy Cat Dolls
My Boo by Usher
Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
And many more.........
( I would hate to think how much we have spent on iTunes. But for Hubs.......Music is a NEED!)

Do you have an iPod?

What is on your Playlist?

4 comments:

Mrs. K's Lemonade Stand said...

I don't have one, but my daughters do. Not sure about my son though. :)

Deb said...

Hi Carolyn, I don't have an ipod, actually the only time I really listen to music is in the car, I a big TV fan. Deb

Robbyn said...

I'm an antique...don't have an IPod and wouldnt know how to use it or download anything to it.

By the way, I saw your post earlier with all the baby green things going to town in your 5 gallon buckets...awesome!!

Phill said...

I resisted mp3s forever - then I got a Treo phone/PDA/mobile internet thing, and it came with an iPod-like program inside it. Don't know how I ever lived without it! Mine is full of renaissance music and lutes, celtic and appalachian. (I guess I like "plunky" music.)

Thanks for the stop by over at my blog! Have fun on your vacation!