Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Like I said we had a great trip. My MIL and I talked and talked and talked on the 8 hour drive there and back. I learned lots about Hubs and his family. It was great.

Matt's Sister has a lovely home. It was really nice visiting them. But being around a 5 year old and a 3 year old is enough to wear you out.....or at least it did me in anyway. There has got to be a way to bottle that energy and that much imagination. They are both so smart ....it is amazing!!

We didn't do a lot of site seeing because it was just too dang hot. It was in the upper 90's and even hit 100 degrees while we were there. But I got the tour of the area by car. I liked the landscaping of the area. It was not so structured and planned looking as so much landscaping in this area is. It was very natural and wild looking but not overgrown. Thinking about maybe doing something like that in our back yard.

So I am home. Hubs made it thru without me. Not looking forward to it but ..... I got a ton of laundry to do today.

I am also going up to the Garden to take some pictures and water.

My Mom and I will be making strawberry jam tomorrow.................Yummy!! I also have to go to a local farm and pick up some locally grown strawberries.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

You're lucky to have a MIL that you really enjoy spending time with. ;-)