Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Farmers Market- Fulton Farms


As part of My Summer Project of getting back to basics, I decided to get all my fruits and vegetables either from our Garden or buy it at a local Farm or Farmer's Market.

I am supporting Fulton Farms by buying my Produce there.

Here is my haul for today. 3 Quarts of Strawberries, Lettuce and Broccoli. All picked this morning at the Farm! And 3 Tomatos that traveled from Tennessee. I couldn't resist. Hubs has been begging for Tomatos
If you would like more infomation on the Farm, please visit their website:
Fulton Farms
2393 State Route 202
Troy, Ohio 45373
937-335-6983

3 comments:

Deb said...

Nice veggies. Deb

Katrina said...

Looks yummy! =) That reminds me, today is the local farmer's market... may have to go by on my way home from work!

Mrs. K's Lemonade Stand said...

Thats on my list too as I need to get strawberries to make jam (among other things).