Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Week

Last week was a Home Improvement Week. We cleaned gutters, and weeded flower beds, rearranged the bucket garden, cleaned the window sills, washed windows and had the house pressure washed.

It seems like things take me forever to do now. With my medical issues I can't go like a house a fire like I used to. I also have to make sleep a priority due to my chronic fatigue. So I just chose a chore a day and get 'er dun!

Oh.......Remember this post:
http://thebarberbunch.blogspot.com/2008/10/we-won.html

They finally came to do the landscaping!! The installed an irrigation system and planted a bunch of stuff. Mostly bare root plants and some established plants. I meant to take a before picture but didn't get around to it. And the after shot wouldn't be that exciting this year because of all the bare root plants. But just you wait until next year!!!

We also worked on organizing our Survival Supplies and making the Evacuation Lists.
A productive week I think, I might actually use my days off to rest this week.

I hope you have a great week.

1 comment:

Little Ant said...

It is exhausting to play "This Old House" but oh, so rewarding in the end. While I'm deep in the middle of any home improvement project I always keep telling myself how much money I'm saving by doing it myself.