Sunday, April 13, 2008

What I am watching


The Memory Keeper's Daughter

About the Movie:
The birth of a child should be the happiest moment in a couple's life. But when a doctor's wife has twins, one of whom has Down syndrome, this physician makes the difficult decision to send one of his babies away. An attending nurse discovers his plan and intervenes, putting into motion events that will haunt the doc, his wife and his son for the next 20 years. This all-star movie features Dermot Mulroney,Gretchen Mol and two-time Oscar nominee Emily Watson.

Based on The New York Times best-selling novel, Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Review:
I liked the Book better than the Movie. If you had not read the book you might get a little lost or confused in the story. All in all it was a good movie for a lazy Sunday afternoon




If you are interested in this or any of the other books featured in the What I am reading posts, Please see the sidebar for my Amazon.com Favorites. You can purchase a copy of the book there!

1 comment:

HOPE said...

Thought you might be interested in my blog about a similar story...
I delivered twins..one with Downs..and God did a marvelous work of Grace in our lives and others. Please stop by.. wateringwellsofhope

Hope...