Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Freecycle


The Freecycle Network™ is made up of 4,339 groups with 4,899,000 members across the globe. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills.

Each local group is moderated by a local volunteer. Membership is free. To find a Group in your area. Click the link below.

http://www.freecycle.org/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a member and have had great luck with Freecycle. I have given away things of all shapes and sizes. Clothing to Patio Furniture. Most times I post things and they are spoken for and picked up within 48 hours!

Freecycle not only helps you get rid of unwanted things around your house but it make you feel good when you can give it to someone who needs it.

FREECYCLE today!

1 comment:

ilex said...

Oh how I love the Freecycle. I picked up 40 quart-sized canning jars a few weeks ago. Freeeee!