Saturday, August 28, 2010

Product Review- Zicam

                
                              Zicam Allergy Relief Gel Swabs, 20-Count Box

The ragweed counts have been thru the roof here in OH. My eyes were stinging, itching and burning. My nose was congested and I had some serious sinus pressure.

I finally had enough and realized I need to take something. I dreaded the foggy feeling you get when you take allergy meds. So I specifically looked for something that was non-drowsy. I happened across the Zicam Allergy Relief Gel Swabs. I saw it was non drowsy and homeopathic too. I thought I would give it a shot

I am pleased to report.....It works! My eyes are better and I can breath out of my nose now!! I have been using for a week now and love it. No drowsy feeling and no other side affects.

I am going to stock up and have some on hand in case the ragweed counts go up again and for my emergency medicine kit we keep with our food storage.

Check out the family of Zicam Products:

Zicam Cough Max Cough Spray, Cool Cherry, .55-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) Zicam Cold Remedy Oral Mist, Mint, 1-Ounce (Pack of 2) Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts +C, Citrus, 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets (Pack of 2) Zicam Allergy Relief Gel Swabs, 20-Count Box Zicam No Drip Liquid Nasal Gel with Soothing Aloe Vera, Extreme Congestion Relief, 0.5-Ounce (15 ml) (Pack of 2) Zicam No Drip Liquid Nasal Gel, Seasonal Allergy Relief, Non-Drowsy, 0.5-Ounce (15 ml) (Pack of 2) Zicam No Drip Liquid Nasal Gel with Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus, Intense Sinus Relief, 0.5-Ounce (15 ml) (Pack of 2) Zicam Cough Mist Max - 0.55 OZ Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts with Vitamin C & Echinacea Tablets, Lemon-Lime, 25-Count Box Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts, Cherry, 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets (Pack of 2)  Zicam Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu Relief Liquid, Nighttime 8 Oz  Zicam Intense Sinus Relief Nasal Gel

No comments: