If you know me, You know I am all about emergency preparedness. We have stockpiles and kits everywhere. I recently became an affiliate for The Ready Store. At The Ready Store our goal is to offer the finest emergency preparedness and survival supplies available anywhere. Our purchasing power allows us to provide great products at the best prices. But if you really want to be prepared you need great information to go along with the emergency supplies.
One of the foundations of a comprehensive emergency preparedness plan is a food storage supply. Ideally you would have enough food storage for you and your family to shelter in place for at least several months. If you have to leave home you'll want to have at least a 72 hour survival kit. Freeze dried foods and mixes provide the longest shelf life while preserving the taste and nutrition of your food storage. A critical part of your food storage plan is water storage and filters.
The Ready Store has it all! In order to spread the word about Emergency Preparedness and The Ready Store, I am having a giveaway!!!
You could win a 104-Piece Auto First Aid Kit:
● Includes medicine & antiseptics, bandages, dressings, injury treatment, and references.
● Clear pocket organization for quick access.
● Treats cuts and scrapes, pain and swelling, and burns.
● Recommended by health care professionals.
● Trusted quality from First Aid Only - in business for 20 years!
At The Ready Store, we always focus on the QUALITY of our products first, rather than quantity because we want you to get the best value for your hard-earned money.
Enclosure (1 Pieces):
(1) Vinyl bag Med - Red
Bandages (36 Pieces):
(30) 3/4" x 3" Adhesive plastic bandages
(2) Knuckle fabric bandages
(2) Fingertip fabric bandages
(2) 2" x 4" Elbow & knee plastic bandages
Medicine & Antiseptics (29 Pieces):
(9) Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
(6) Alcohol cleansing pads
(1) Insect sting relief pads
(3) First aid/burn cream packs
(2) Motion sickness tablets
(4) Ibuprofen tablets
(4) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
Dressings (20 Pieces):
(10) Cotton tipped applicators, 10
(2) Exam quality vinyl gloves
(6) 2" x 2" Gauze dressing pads
(1) 5" x 9" Trauma pads
(1) Sterile eye pads
Injury Treatment (5 Pieces):
(2) Butterfly wound closures, medium
(1) 2" x 2" Moleskin squares
(1) 1/2" x 5 yd. First aid tape roll
(1) 6" x 3/4" Finger splint
References & Instruments (3 Pieces):
(1) Accident report form
(1) Call police distress flag
(1) Light stick
For a Mandatory entry: Go to The Ready Store and find another product you might be interested in. Then come back here to leave a comment telling me about it.
For bonus entry: Go to the The Ready Store and sign up for the The Ready Nation Newsletter. By doing so you will be entered in a drawing to win and Ultimate Year Supply of Freeze Dried Food. Be sure to leave a comment telling me you did so.
For another entry: Follow me using Google Friend Connect. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you are my Friend!
Make sure I am able to reach you via e-mail, either by your Profile or leaving your e-mail address in the comment.
Entries will be accepted from Aug. 29 thru Sept. 4 2010
Winner will be announced on Sept. 6 2010
Winner will have 48 hours to contacted me with shipping information