Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Safe & Ready Life



We visited the Safe and Ready Life Store in Milford, OH yesterday. We got some great emergency preparedness stuff and even more ideas for things we want to add to our supplies.

This Store has what you need to be prepared for most anything. They are an excellent source for emergency and disaster supply merchandise.

You can shop online or in store. The friendly, knowledgeable staff can help with product selection. They are even having a class this weekend on Cooking without power!

We highly recommend Safe and Ready Life.

Just click one of the links and check them out!


4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a cute little store! Thank you for sharing their link. I will definitely be checking it out. :)

Unknown said...

I'd have a ball at a store like that! You should have seen how excited I was just at an Army Surplus!

Emery Animal Health said...

Carolyn, I looked for an email address for you but couldn't find one. I just wanted to know if I could use your photo of the dog on the rock in the flood. I am doing an article for our email on preparedness. I manage a vet practice and send out a weekly newsletter and came across your photo as I was preparing for the upcoming newsletter.
Thanks in advance for your consideration. Email me back at cdavis@etv.net
Thanks again, Colleen

Jenny said...

Hi....Thanks for this post, I am in ohio and this looks awesome!!!