Friday, March 4, 2011

CSN Stores Review



Look what I got from CSN Stores!

OXO Good Grips 3 Piece Angled Measuring Cup Set.

OXO has revolutionized liquid measuring with our Good Grips Angled Measuring Cups. A patented angled surface lets you read measurement markings by looking straight down into the Cup and eliminates the need to fill, check and adjust the amount of liquid you are measuring. The handle is soft and non-slip for a firm grip, and cup, ounce and milliliter measurement markings increase convenience. The set includes 1-cup, 2-cup and 4-cup versions.

The product came packaged well and it arrived in a timely manner. It shipped within 24 hours! My experience with CSN Stores.com was exceptional. Browsing the website was easy and informative. Checkout was a breeze!



My experience with the CSNStores.com was a great!




Please check out their 200+ websites at http://www.csnstores.com/


Note: CSN Stores contacted me with this promotional opportunity and I received a giftcard for my review. However, all opinions expressed are strictly my own

No comments: