Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CSN Stores Review






This is what I ordered from CSN Stores........

Cuisinox 17.6" Mandoline with Blades



The functional design and modern appearance of this mandoline makes it a must-have. It's sturdy design adapts to any surface with non-skid supports. A hand guard as well as 5 blades in their protective plastic case are included.


Features:


• Mandoline


• Hand guard included


• Five blades with case included


Specifications:


• Material: 18 / 10 stainless steel


• Cleaning and care: Dishwasher safe


• Overall dimensions: 17.6" W x 5" D




I found this to be an excellent product. Great Quality! No doubt it will be in use for many hours during this year’s harvest.


I got my order today!!! The product came packaged well and it arrived in a timely manner. It shipped within 48 hours! My experience with CSN Stores.com was exceptional. Browsing the website was easy and informative. Checkout was a breeze!


My experience with the CSNStores.com was a great!


Please check out their 200+ websites at http://www.csnstores.com/



Note: CSN Stores contacted me with this promotional opportunity and I received a giftcard for my review. However, all opinions expressed are strictly my own

No comments: