Monday, October 25, 2010

Peanut Butter Puppy Poppers Dog Treats

We ran out of Dog Treats. That is not a good thing around here!! Instead of running to the store I decided to make some Dog Treats at home.  I searched the web and picked a recipe I thought the dogs would love. And this is the one I picked. I was right......they love them! And they were easy to make.





Peanut Butter Puppy Poppers


2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
1 cup milk



Preheat oven to 375F. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk, then add to dry ingredients and mix well. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes. Bake for 20 minutes on a greased baking sheet until lightly brown. Cool on a rack, then store in an airtight container. 

2 comments:

Janelle Anderson said...

I love your posts. All the things you can do without two little boys tugging on your pant let! I'm very impressed!!!! I love your market bags, can I hire you to make me some?

Oh, I finally bought a canner pot or whatever they are called. I'm very excited to make more jam but I might be calling you for a refresher course. :)

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

Treats are definitely popular at our house too!! :o) I was blog hopping today and found your blog. Hope you will stop by and say hello and follow either or both of my blogs. Jessicas Lil Corner is our family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com and So Stylilized is where I am currently offering free custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com Have a blessed day!! :o)