Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Opportunity Buy and New Favorite Kitchen Tool

One of our local Kroger is closing to open a new Kroger Marketplace! This last Sunday they were having a 50% off sale of all perishables. Fresh fruit and veggies ON SALE!! I loaded up on fresh fruits and veggies! Needless to say,  The dehydrator will be working overtime for a while!

I was also able to get some pantry items, frozen foods and canned goods at some great prices too. I didn't need all the items but what a great way to stock up on fresh and food storage items. Always be on the look out for great opportunities like that.

Now on to my new favorite Kitchen Tool. It  is a Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer!


I thought it would be difficult to use but it was not! 
Just stick the apple on the prongs and turn the handle.
It peels the apple, cores the apple and slices the apple. Amazing! So easy!


I forgot to get a picture of the slices apple. But it looks like a apple Slinky when done!

Here are the slices ready to go into the Dehydrator!


No comments: