Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our Square Foot Garden- May 20


Sweet Basil


I planted Big Beef, Celebrity and Early Girl Tomatoes


I planted 2 Jalapeno, Red Pepper and a Green Pepper

I planted Chocolate Cherry Tomatoes.....don't you love that name??

Cilantro


Cauliflower and Carrots


Broccoli


Spinach



Spearmint.......won't it be good in some Sun Tea?




Our Square Foot Garden!



( I noticed birds in the garden picking at some of the plants.
I put the the wind chime and the mobile there in hopes that the noise and
the flashes of light from the mobile will keep the birds away!)


Some Square Foot Gardening Resources:


All New Square Foot Gardening: Grow More in Less Space!


Square Foot Gardening: A New Way to Garden in Less Space with Less Work


All New Square Foot Gardening Cookbook: Taking the Harvest to the Table


One Magic Square: The Easy, Organic Way to Grow Your Own Food on a 3-Foot Square

No comments: