Friday, December 19, 2008

He is Home

Matt is Home!!

Yesterday was a little rough when we got home. He was really tired and in pain. But he was so excited to be home he would not sit or lay. So when he did he was really uncomfortable. So we spent a couple hours trying to find a comfortable position for him. When we did find it he was able to sleep for a little bit which helped.

We were able to come up with a comfortable position for him to sleep in the bed too. He slept thru the night with no problems. He just woke up and asked for a pain pill a little while ago. So I hope he can sleep a few more hours.

We don't have much planned for today. I will probably catch up on laundry and do a little cleaning around the house. We are still planning on having both our Families Christmas Parties here. I thought it might be easier that way with Matt in his current condition.

2 comments:

clown princess said...

Glad to hear your hubby is home. I bet you're glad he is. Sounds like you'll have your hands full with Christmas. Try not to overdue it.

Susie Q said...

Carolyn...I was so sorry to hear about Matt's surgery! But so glad to know he is feeling better and home.
I know you are so busy dear lady...I just wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas dear friend...I send love and many warm hugs to you and your family.

Sue