Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12 Things of Christmas

Twelve Things of Christmas

1. Real tree or artificial? Artificial

2. When do you put up the tree? Weekend after Thanksgiving

3. When do you take down the tree? First weekend after the new year

4. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly gift bags but if it won’t fit in a bag, Wrapping Paper. My family circulates gift bags. There are some that we have been using for years

5. When do you start Christmas shopping? January of the New Year. It is easier to budget that way

6. Who is the hardest person to buy for? My Dad

7. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom

8. Angel on top of the tree, or star? A Santa

9. What is the worst Christmas gift you ever got? A Calendar and a bag of M&M's from my Ex Husband.

10. What is the best gift you received as a child? I remember one Christmas where I wanted some boots and I got them. I was so excited

11. What is your favorite food to eat at Christmas time? Cookies, Cakes and Sweets!!

12. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want to spend time with friends and family.

Wanna play along?? Copy this and put your answers in your blog or answer in the comment section

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Real tree or artificial? -- This is our first year having artificial (b/c my husband just got out of the hospital).

2. When do you put up the tree? -- Weekend after Thanksgiving I start putting away Thanksgiving stuff and hauling out the Xmas stuff.

3. When do you take down the tree? -- Usually the 2nd weekend in January.

4. Wrapping paper or gift bags? -- I hate gift bags! My husband grew up only using gift bags in his family so he had to learn how to wrap presents since I banned gift bags from our home :)

5. When do you start Christmas shopping? -- All through the year if I see a bargain I'll get it and put away for Christmas.

6. Who is the hardest person to buy for? -- My husband, since he never really specifies ("Oh just get me some tools/games/movies," he'll say)

7. Easiest person to buy for? -- My dogs. Whatever toy, treat we get they love them.

8. Angel on top of the tree, or star? -- A red/white Santa hat

9. What is the worst Christmas gift you ever got? -- A pair of ugly argyle socks at my 3rd grade gift exchange.

10. What is the best gift you received as a child? -- After begging my mother for YEARS for a pet, my aunt brought me a puppy (with Mother's approval) for Christmas.

11. What is your favorite food to eat at Christmas time? -- B/c I don't really like chocolate, my Grandma would make me white chocolate covered pretzels. I make them every year now.

12. What do you want for Christmas this year? -- I want to just stay home and spend time with my husband and our doggy kids :)

Rue said...

I just sent you an email. I have to erase your comment on the blog cuz there's only one place there that starts with that LOL

Write me back!! :)

rue