Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
Super easy homemade instant oatmeal packets put boxed packets to shame!
• 3 cups Quick-Cooking Oats
• 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1. In a food processor pulse 1 cup of oats until coarse powder.
2. Mix powder oats with whole oats and brown sugar in large bowl.
3. Mix in your flavor options…listed below.
4. Place 1/3 Cup Oatmeal Mix in each ziploc bag or single serve container.
5. To serve: Empty packet into a bowl. Add 3/4 cup boiling water or hot milk. Stir and let stand for 2 minutes.
6. For thicker oatmeal, use less liquid – for thinner oatmeal, use more liquid.
Gluten Free- Make sure you buy Certified Gluten Free Oats.
Dairy Free- Do not use powdered milk option. Use Milk alternative as liquid for creamy oatmeal.
Possible Mix Ins (Customize it to your taste)
-Any Type of Dried or Fresh Fruit
-Powdered Milk (for a creamy taste)