Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Canning Jar SCORE

My Mom was telling one of her good friends that I had started canning this past summer. She told Mom that she had some canning jars AND a pressure canner in her attic and told Mom to ask me if I wanted them. Uh....Yeah!

So Mom picked them up for me and brought them over to the house today. LOOK at what I got!!!! I had no idea it would be so many jars AND a pressure canner! I am so excited!!

I can't wait to start canning this summer.

Sharon,
I promise to fill some of those jars with goodies and return them to you!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you!

3 comments:

Homekeeping Heart said...

Wow! What a blessing!

Hoping all is well with you and your hubby!

warren said...

Wow! Nice find! You'll be in great shape for summer!

Anonymous said...

holy smokes! that is A-MAZE-ING. my mom just doesn't have friends like that! ooh and i love your header!

(i found your blog via Mary Jane's Farm)

love, Emily

http://wideopenspaces.squarespace.com/